Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Training Blues Part 2

This time, "training blues," means struggles of training to get back into shape. Try running with extra 30lbs of weight on your back. That's how exactly it feels right now. My ankles, knees, and feet hurts. A mile on treadmill used to be a breeze. Nowadays, I'm running out of breath. My situation reminds me of Super-Size Me.


A Must-See if you haven't already

As far as six-small meals a day methods go, it doesn't work too well for me. If I don't get full at end of each meal, it's just an temptation for me. I cannot wait for next "small" meal again. So it turns into six-square meals a day. My will power is tested daily by co-workers snacking on heavy buttered popcorn, McDonald's, KFC, Chinese take-out, etc. Is it possible to gain weight from inhaling trans fat?? It certainly feels possible.

Being an Asian man, it is hard to live without rice as staple of our diets. Eliminating them all together will help me cut out significant amount of carb intake. Yes, that's what I'm going to do. I'll keep whole-grain bread to eat sandwiches, but I can live without rice for a while. I do have little bit of gringo in me in that sense. This challenge is turning out to be a lot harder than training for competitive eating event. You know I look Porky. What you don't know is I'm about to do a biggest turn-around in history. Move over Boston Celtics!


From worst to first

Remember: I am on MySpace.I can be found @ http://www.myspace.com/9998659

Drop me a comment, question, or concern.I'll get back to ya asap.
Thanx for being a fan!Peace...

No comments: