Wednesday, August 20, 2008

H2 the O!!

Okay, I've reached the crucial days leading up to the competition. Am I nervous? I would be lying if I said I wasn't, but anxiety hasn't struck me hard as I thought it would. I looked up online for any last minute strategy or motivation I can find. Found out two things: 1) That Gal Sone chick is nothing short of amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Q1Jeh8dxY. 2) Lot of competitie eaters stretch their stomach out by drinking large volumes of water. The latter is somewhat of a welcome news. See, I'm trying to work my gut off soon as competition is done. I've been making my gut look like the one mall santas struts off. Water has no calorie, and it won't make me feel like shit like some of these other foods I've been consuming. Appetite is no longer my focus, it's the hand-eye coordination, chewing, swallowing, speed, etc... Time to drink up!!



Remember: I am on MySpace.I can be found @ http://www.myspace.com/9998659
Drop me a comment, question, or concern.I'll get back to ya asap. Thanx for being a fan!Peace...

No comments: