Sunday, August 17, 2008

On Disabled List

Sorry for the non-activity over the last few days. I'm barely recovering from training fatigue I suffered earlier today. This was a very vital and critical weekend to train for competition. I have totally hit the wall. Lack of fruits & veggies are starting to take a toll on me. I might not resume training till Wednesday. This is all about peaking at the right timing, so hopefully I can be in top shape come this Saturday morning. Retirement is definitely in order after this ordeal. There's so much one's body can take especially if you're not used to eating this much volume of junk. Pray for me that I don't collapse and make it out alive... I'm gonna get some z's right now.

Remember: I am on MySpace.
I can be found @ http://www.myspace.com/9998659
Drop me a comment, question, or concern.
I'll get back to ya asap. Thanx for being a fan!Peace...

No comments: