Thursday, October 2, 2008

Worst of Both Worlds

Hey, Ladies & Gents, long time. Yes, I know I suck! I'm the worst blogger in terms of updating.
I have been extremely busy and had some tough times lately. But I'm not here to be a downer, I'm here to entertain! lol. My fantasy football team is off to a slow 1-3 start. I was so confident going in week 4 since my opponent for the week had a injured Jeremy Shockey and erratic Brett Favre. Also made some nifty moves by picking up Rashard Mendenhall (you suck!) Fantasy football is tough and grueling. This is my second season, but I always find myself grinding away and in a deep hole. Luck plays huge role too as I found out last week. I still believe I can manage the Oakland Raiders better than that nutty Al Davis! Haha, how much worse can I do than that guy?



I don't even need a Magic 8-Ball to GM the Raiders...


So what's new for me? Deal or No Deal!! Yes, you read that right! I'm planning to submit an audition tape for the show. Howie will love my personality! I would get it started right away, but I've been waiting for my lazy, unofficial manager, Jordan to organize the filming. I question his motivation sometimes. Just because I don't pay him doesn't mean he can procrastinate. He wants too much cut of the prize if I make it. I'm about to become the first dude to ever fire a manager without ever paying him. So pull for me, you groupies!!



I love Howie, but I love the ladies more...

My weight update: I have been hanging around 185lbs. to 190lbs. depending on the day. I workout more than ever and gaining some muscle weight. I do have some mental lapse in my diet though. Biggest hurdle has been my friend, Fish. The dude loves to eat and he loves big portions, sweets, and grease. His response is, "just workout everyday." Only if it was that easy man. Maybe I need to fire him also! lol.


Fish always stink!

No comments: