Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fresh & Easy is the way I wanna luv u tonight~

Today, I discovered a bomb store called, "Fresh & Easy." It's an British chain of supermarket trying to do a rapid expansion in the US. You're missing out if you're not in California, Arizona, or Nevada. I'm sure they'll address the other states pretty soon. Not all items are cheap, but there are definitely some hidden bargains here. It's also cool for singles or couples with no children as they offer small portion of products. No need for people in this demographic to carry a Costco membership in my opinion. They stress that everybody should be able to afford quality and convinient, healthy food. I'll frequent this place on my road back to sexyness...


Coming to a hood near you!

Now, a update on how I'm doing. I've been eating lot of home-made Tuna Salad with Balsamic Vinagarette dressing. Sounds boring, right? It's not that bad! I guess tuna is curving my hunger?
Protein shakes usually accompany my salad dinner. Overload on protein has been great help in fighting hunger pangs. These are kind of things I'm finding out on daily basis. I always exercised and ate right most of the time. I may have been doing it all wrong. What I knew up till now was Nutrition 101, not Advanced Nutrition Course. I probably took in too many wrong carbs, fats, etc... I also failed to do enough combination of cardio & strength training. A classic case of, "if I knew back then what I know now!" Better late, than never though. I got to a point where I don't even wanna drink alcohol even for a social event. Haha, call me, "Born-Again Health Nut." I have nutritionally sinned!



Can I keep this up???

No comments: