Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How many lives do I have left?

I failed to report to you guys that I got into a accident on the 5 freeway in early september. 18-wheeler changed into the slow lane I was in and damaged my ride. After some struggles with their insurance, I was able to fix the $3500-plus damage.


Okay, no biggie...

So let's fast-forward to today.... I got in another one!! Not my fault again!! The idiot ran a red light. Getting sick of these CA drivers that can't drive. I'm sore and have a laceration and bruises. I might gain weight due to injury... This one's pretty bad though... As you can see in the pics below, it's pretty much going to be totalled... Goodbye, Lexus... :(



Nooooooooo~!!! FU, Civic!!

I need to turn my luck around... So pray for me... What doesn't kill me only make me stronger. I'm just down for the count, not out yet...




To turn my luck around, I'm gettin' dem shades...


Remember: I am on MySpace.I can be found @ http://www.myspace.com/9998659
Drop me a comment, question, or concern. I'll get back to ya asap.
Thanx for being a fan!Peace...

No comments: