Saturday, December 13, 2008

Evil Empire Strikes Back

Yes, I am a Yankee fan. Hate me all you want. Tell me that they buy championships, tell me how A-Rod chokes, tell me about Randy Johnsons, Roger Clemens(2nd stint), Kei Igawas, Carl Pavanos, and Jaret Wrights. While at it, tell me about how Abreus, Giambis, Damons, and even Womacks couldn't help us get a ring. Hatred is greatest form of flattery.

While still trying to make sense of Yanks' recent spending spree, I am left wondering what I would do if I was given a C.C. Sabathia's monster contract. I seen C.C.'s pad on MTV Cribs and he already had it all. I just can't see the guy being able to spend all of $161 mil in his lifetime. Maybe Latrell Sprewell can, but not C.C.


Cash Cow Sabathia, welcome to the Bronx!!

I would definitely buy a crib in each continent. I would operate out of my hometown Los Angeles(Malibu would be nice) while I would also own a high rise in Manhattan for my east coast operations. I considered Miami, but hurricanes scares me so much that thought of it gives me a diarrhea. Six months out of the year, you'll find me in Tokyo. I'll roam the streets over there like I'm in a music video. Man, I miss that place. I haven't decided on which Euro country though. I can find my inner Beckham and chill in London, or indulge on my Italian food in Milan or wherever the f good food is in Italy.


I wanna drink like salary-men workers!


Next would be having my own entourage. The difference between the HBO show and mine would be drastic. I'm not going to have mooches in my crew. They'll have to earn every thing they'll get it from me. You have to do some things that make you lose dignity but how does sitting courtside at Staples Center sound?

My point is, I would have whole lotta fun with that kind of money. Unfortunately for C.C., it comes with pressure of New York, expectations, high cost of living, etc. C.C., you can have that contract!! I just bought a Mega Millions ticket worth over $200 mil. for tomorrow's draw. If I hit it, more money, more problems, but at least I won't have C.C.'s problems. Good luck in NY, we need ya!!

No comments: